Since launching in March 2015, the My Theatre Mates collective of theatre bloggers – led by co-founders and leading industry commentators Mark Shenton and Terri Paddock – has grown substantially. We now have more than 20 syndicate bloggers – including overnight critics like Libby Purves, other long-serving arts journalists such as Susan Elkin and Aleks Sierz, and leading theatre practitioners like choreographer Andrew Wright – regularly contributing to the website, along with scores more guest contributors.
Our key traffic and social stats (as of September 2016) include:
- Monthly page impressions = 15,000+
- Monthly unique visitors = 10,000+
- Twitter followers @MyTheatreMates = 5,700+
- Twitter followers across the Mates collective = 100,000+
We’re happy to offer you the opportunity to advertise your show to our avid, theatre-loving audience at ultra affordable rates, starting at just £50 a week for an exclusive tenancy position. All advertising campaigns are also given Twitter support.
Available from £50 per week
- Three Leaderboard header (top of page) positions
- Homepage – exclusive tenancy for two weeks, priced at £100 – that’s just £50 a week!
- News, Reviews and Features section page – exclusive tenancy for two weeks, priced at just £100
- All other pages (including all individual blog posts) – exclusive tenancy for two weeks, priced at just £100
- One MPU – All pages including Homepage – £150 for two weeks
- One Leaderboard footer – All pages – £50 for two weeks (when booked in conjunction with another placement)
All advertising campaigns are also actively promoted via our Twitter account with a series of highly effective “advertise welcome” tweets from the Mates collective. And, if you spend £300 or more, you’ll also receive other value-add Mates Extras. (Details available on request.) All advertising is subject to VAT and must be prepaid via BACS transfer.
“My Theatre Mates have been lovely to work with. From our first enquiry, they have been responsive and supportive, transparent with pricing and great at following up advertising with tweets. The day our ad launched, there was a notable increase in sales. The Mates came along to see the show and were very enthusiastic as part of the social media conversation afterwards. We’ll be advertising with them again in the future.” – The Hope Theatre
“My Theatre Mates was INSTRUMENTAL in getting the word out about my play, The Long Road South, at the King’s Head Theatre. Because of their tweets, I sold an additional 100 tickets that day and ticket sales increased overall. It paid for itself and then some. Well worth it!” – Paul Minx, producer
“We advertise all our productions on the MyTheatreMates website because the various formats represent good value, achieve an excellent response and the staff are always helpful and flexible in their approach.” – Ian Dixon Dotter, Golden Age Theatre Company
Because we take advertisers on an exclusive tenancy basis, demand is high and future slots can fill up quickly. So we urge you to plan as far in advance as you can! Fill in the form below and we’ll try our best to accommodate you. We’ll contact you ASAP to confirm availability and options. Please note that, in order to reserve your space, we’ll need to take your invoicing information.