Every week (or thereabouts), a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this edition’s podcast:
The Roundabout – Park Theatre 200 [00:20] Much Ado About Nothing – The Faction at Selfridges [08:52] Britten in Brooklyn – Wilton’s Music Hall [21:14] http://mytheatremates.entstix.com/tickets/britten-in-brooklyn
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Phil from West End Whingers – westendwhingers.wordpress.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
- Johnny Fox – johnnyfox.london
- Caroline Hanks-Farmer – carnstheatrepassion.com
You can also listen to this podcast on http://ayu-londontheatre.org/?p=899.