Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this week’s podcast:
- As You Like It – Shakespeare’s Globe until 5 September [00:20]
- The Importance of Being Earnest – Vaudeville Theatre until 5 November [08:20]
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change – Arts Theatre [25:34]
- The Red Lion – Dorfman Theatre, National Theatre until 30 September [33:26]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Johnny Fox – johnnyfox.london
- Julie Raby – julieraby.com