Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this week’s podcast:
- Bacharach Reimagined – Menier Chocolate Factory until 5 September, then transferring to West End’s Criterion Theatre from 3 October [00:20]
- Bye Bye Birdie – Ye Olde Rose and Crown until 4 September [05:56]
- F_cking Men – King’s Head Theatre until 26 September [11:45]
- The Playboy of the Western World – The Little, Southwark Playhouse [18:28]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- PaulInLondon – www.paulinlondon.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.