Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this edition’s podcast:
- Elegy – Donmar Warehouse [00:20]
- Iphigenia Quartet – Gate Theatre [12:15]
- Doctor Faustus – Duke of York’s Theatre [31:15]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.