Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this week’s podcast:
- Funny Girl – Menier Chocolate Factory then transferring to West End’s Savoy Theatre from 8 April [00:20]
- Linda – Royal Court Theatre until 9 January [12:05]
- Here We Go – National’s Lyttelton Theatre until 19 December [21:54]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Tim from Civilian Theatre – civiliantheatre.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
- And Mates co-founder Terri Paddock – www.terripaddock.com
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.