Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this week’s podcast:
- Hangmen – Royal Court Theatre, transferring to West End’s Wyndham’s 1 December [00:20]
- Jane Eyre – Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre until 28 December [07:43]
- Nell Gwyn – Shakespeare’s Globe until 17 October [16:39]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Phil from West End Whingers – westendwhingers.wordpress.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.