Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this week’s podcast:
- The Oresteia – Shakespeare’s Globe until 16 October [00:20]
- Our Country’s Good – Olivier Theatre, National Theatre until 17 October [12:39]
- Our House – Union Theatre [23:26]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Webcowgirl – webcowgirl.wordpress.com
- Phil from West End Whingers – westendwhingers.wordpress.com
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.