Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this edition’s podcast:
- Pink Mist – Bush Theatre until 13 February [00:20]
- Yen – Royal Court Upstairs until 13 February [07:00]
- Iphigenia in Splott – Temporary Theatre, National Theatre until 20 February [19:16]
- One of Those – Tristan Bates Theatre until 13 February [22:52]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Johnny Fox – johnnyfox.london
- PaulInLondon – www.paulinlondon.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.