Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this week’s podcast:
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers – Open Air Theatre, Regent’s Park until 29 August [00:20]
- Bakkhai – Almeida Theatre until 19 September [09:35]
- Three Days in the Country – Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre until 21 October [27:49]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Johnny Fox – johnnyfox.london
- PaulInLondon – www.paulinlondon.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
- Tim from Civilian Theatre – civiliantheatre.com
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.