Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this edition’s podcast:
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox – Donmar Warehouse until 16 April [00:20]
- Correspondence – Old Red Lion Theatre until 2 April [11:45]
- The Maids – Trafalgar Studios until 21 May [26:53]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Johnny Fox – johnnyfox.london
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- PaulInLondon – www.paulinlondon.com
- Webcowgirl – webcowgirl.wordpress.com
- Phil from West End Whingers – westendwhingers.wordpress.com
- Laura Kressly – www.theplaysthethinguk.com
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.