Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this edition’s podcast:
- The Master Builder – Old Vic Theatre until 19 March [00:20]
- Weald – Finborough Theatre until 27 February [11:03]
- Hand to God – Vaudeville Theatre until 11 June [18:56]
- Mrs Henderson Presents – Noel Coward Theatre until 1 June [37:55]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Johnny Fox – johnnyfox.london
- Laura Kressly – www.theplaysthethinguk.com
- PaulInLondon – www.paulinlondon.com
- Phil from West End Whingers – westendwhingers.wordpress.com
You can also listen to this podcast on http://ayu-londontheatre.org/?p=804.