Every week, a group of regular, dedicated, independent theatre bloggers gather together for intelligent discussion “from the audience’s perspective” about plays and musicals they’ve recently seen in London. Lively, informed and entertaining.
My Theatre Mates is delighted to syndicate the (still) As Yet Unnamed London Theatre Podcast (AYULTP).
Shows discussed (with timings) in this edition’s podcast:
- wonder.land – Olivier, National Theatre – until 28 February [00:20]
- The Homecoming – Trafalgar Studios 1 – until 13 February [11:00]
- Macbeth – Young Vic – until 23 January [21:47]
- As You Like It – Olivier, National Theatre – until 5 March [32:07]
The bloggers taking part in this week’s discussion are:
- T R P Watson – www.londontheatregoer.com
- Gareth James – garethjames.wordpress.com
- Phil from West End Whingers – westendwhingers.wordpress.com
- Julie Raby – julieraby.com
- Nick from Partially Obstructed View – partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.co.uk
You can also listen to this podcast on ayu-londontheatre.org.